Regis University students and graduates – are you currently in job search mode? If so, have you taken advantage of our free online job search tool available to you?
Regis CareerLink is a software tool powered by CSO, a leading provider of automated career center solutions used by over 500 career centers across the United States, Canada and Europe.
Thousands of employers are registered with CareerLink. The Career Services department is in constant contact with Human Resources departments at both small and large organizations across all market sectors, receiving information on new open positions. Those new jobs are then posted to CareerLink.
How can CareerLink help you as a Regis student or alum?
• Search and apply for job and internship opportunities online
• Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
• Schedule on-campus interviews
• View and RSVP for career events
• Maintain an online Personal Calendar
• View calendar, announcements and resource library
CareerLink is only available to Regis University Students and Alums. Create a free account at http://www.regis.edu/career.htm. Click on Register for an account under CareerLink.
Photo credit: by Vudhikrai