In January of this year the 2011 CPA Exam officially transformed to include questions on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and to test knowledge areas and skills relevant for today’s entry-level CPAs.
Regis University has partnered with the leader in CPA Exam preparation, Becker Professional Education, to present a free accounting event that will provide details on the major changes in both the exam’s structure and functionality. This includes CBT-e (CBT stands for Computer-Based Testing and the “e” for evolution), which represents the first major change to the CPA Exam since CBT was introduced in 2004.
A Free Event for Regis University Guests and Students:
Thursday, June 9, 2011
North Denver Campus (Lowell) – Mountain View Room
4:30pm – 6:00pm
This event will review:
- Requirements for licensure
- The application process
- Overview of the updates to the CPA exam as regulated by the Colorado State Board of Accountancy
- Exam content and structure
- Insights into the CPA exam
- Tips and techniques on how to prepare for the CPA Exam