Global MBA in Emerging Markets Degree Program
The Global MBA with an Emerging Markets specialization is a bilingual MBA degree offered jointly through Regis University and Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO) Universidad Jesuita de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico. Upon degree completion, you are awarded a joint degree featuring a seal from both universities.
This unique Global MBA degree program is conducted online. The program is comprised of 12 courses (36 semester credit hours).Six classes are delivered in English and six in Spanish; therefore, students are expected to be fully bilingual. All courses are offered in an 8-week format. Additionally, a summer intensive is offered as part of this program, where courses are taken one summer on Regis University’s North Denver campus and the following year on ITESO University’s campus in Guadalajara.
Develop Your Leadership Skills in the Global Arena:
- Apply the knowledge you gain in finance, management, international commerce, and marketing to the analysis of emerging markets.
- Evaluate what the risks are in international markets and where business opportunities exist.
- Create business strategies and plans for organizational change that correspond to the global economy.
- Learn from a multicultural faculty who can bring real-world experience into the classroom.
- Network with other professionals and career-oriented graduate students from both the U.S. and Latin America.
ITESO University is recognized as "Universidad de Excelencia" and ranked among the best MBA programs of Mexico and Latin America by the reputable business magazines Expansión (Mexico) and América Economia (Chile).
To be fully admitted into the Global MBA in Emerging Markets degree program, students must demonstrate foundational knowledge required to successfully complete the MBA curriculum. To view the options that can satisfy these prerequisites, visit the program prerequisite page.