Advance Your Career with a Bachelor's Degree
You have personal and professional goals. Education often falls into both categories. Your Associate's degree started you on your career path. Earning an accredited Bachelor's degree from Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) will give you the knowledge and skills you need to take your career to the next level. Regis University CPS offers a number of in-demand Bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business, computer science, the humanities, social sciences, and education. Most degrees can be earned entirely through online courses, as well as at our multiple campus locations.*
Discover the Regis Advantage
A leader in adult education, Regis University CPS is backed by awards, regional accreditation, and an online curriculum designed to help you reach your goals with a nationally respected degree. At Regis University CPS, we believe that it is never too early to start preparing for your Bachelor's degree. In fact, you can select your Bachelor's degree program and apply for admission while you are pursuing your Associate's degree.
- Dedicated Enrollment Counselors and Student Advisors. Once you are admitted, your student advisor can assist you to help ensure the transferability of your credits, allowing you to finish your degree as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Associate's to Bachelor's® Program. Through this program, community college students can transfer up to 90 credit hours that can be applied toward their Bachelor's degree. Additionally, our Community College Transfer Guides provide detailed course transferability specific to your community college and the degree you wish to pursue.
- Highly-experienced faculty. Our dedicated and award-winning faculty are working professionals who adjust their teaching to the demands of today's workplace, blending theory and experience into a real-world education. The classroom becomes a professional forum – a place where ideas are explored and information is shared.
- Scholarship programs. Regis University CPS offers scholarship programs especially for transfer students. Regis University is committed to providing an affordable, accessible education to community college transfer students.
- Flexibility. Courses are offered in accelerated 5- and 8-week terms that start six times per year, putting you on the fast track to earning your degree.
Request your information packet today, and learn more about how your Bachelor's degree is designed to fit your busy schedule and set you apart for future success.
*While widely available, not all courses are offered at all campus locations each term.