Accelerated, Convenient, Affordable Degrees for Busy Adults
Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) has developed in-demand Bachelor's and Master's degrees and certificates for adult learners that fulfill both their professional and personal goals. Our accelerated programs are delivered in 5- and 8-week terms, in learning formats — on-campus or online — that fit the way you learn best. If an on-campus setting is what you want, we offer multiple convenient campus locations in Colorado. At Regis University CPS, you will discover that finding the balance between your education, career, and personal life is possible, rewarding, and affordable.
Get Started Today!
Complete and submit the inquiry form below to access your Regis University Download Center with links to valuable information customized to your program of interest. If you are unsure about the program that you would like to pursue, please select one that intrigues you. An Enrollment Counselor will follow up with you soon.
- The Regis Advantage. Established in 1877, Regis University embraces a Jesuit tradition of excellence in education and inspires students to become leaders who serve their communities. Our philosophy encourages development of the skills and leadership abilities necessary for distinguished professional work and contributions to the improvement and transformation of society.
- Nationally recognized degree. Regis University CPS is regionally accredited and has received awards and recognition for its curricula designed with a nontraditional adult student in mind. Our rigorous core curriculum provides the critical thinking and problem solving skills you can use to create real change in your career and world.
- 4 schools, 36 degrees, 40 certificates. Regis University CPS is comprised of four schools: the School of Management, the School of Computer & Information Sciences, the School of Education, and the School of Humanities & Social Sciences. Each of these schools offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates, which can be further tailored with specialized areas of study so that you can fulfill both your personal and professional goals.
- Highly experienced faculty. Your professors are working professionals who blend theory with their work experience to create a real-world education. You will be well-versed in fundamental theory, as well as the latest technology and best industry practices. The classroom becomes a professional forum — a place where ideas are explored and information is shared.
- Accelerated, flexible learning formats. Regis University CPS understands that you can't put your life on hold when you decide to go back to school. We have learning format and course scheduling options designed to accommodate personal and professional responsibilities, as well as learning style. Courses are offered online and at our multiple campus locations in Colorado in accelerated 5- and 8-week terms that start multiple times per year.*
- Preferred tuition rates. Regis University CPS provides a variety of options to reach your goals, from financing opportunities to preferred tuition rates. In addition to scholarships, grants, and loans, Regis University CPS has established Education Alliance Partnerships, military education benefits, and tuition discounts for licensed teachers. We are committed to providing you with a top-rated degree that is accessible and affordable.
Request your information packet today, and learn more about how your Bachelor's or Master's degree is designed to fit your busy schedule and set you apart for future success.
*While widely available, not all courses are offered at all campus locations each term.