Today's businesses and communities need MBA graduates who think critically, act with social responsibility, and create solutions that advance organizational strategy. Regis University's Master of Business Administration degree, available both on-campus and online, is rooted in these competencies and serves as an established, necessary path toward upper-level and executive management. Students can earn a General MBA degree, choose one of the in-demand specializations below, or combine two of these areas to create their own dual specialization:
- Finance and Accounting
- Health Industry Leadership
- Operations Management
- Organizational Performance Management
- Strategic Management
A Degree that Develops Your Leadership and Influence
Graduate students in the MBA degree program learn to cultivate their leadership skills so that they can perform creatively, ethically, and effectively in today's vast array of complex organizations. Beyond the refinement of these decision-making skills and the application of leadership from a basis of financial data and fiscal analysis, the Regis University MBA degree offers students the following benefits:
- Innovation: MBA students learn to manage a business through a state-of-the-art computer simulation integrating finance, operations, marketing, and distribution into a three-year business cycle of a virtual company.
- Hands-on Experience: The Regis University Office of Service Learning serves over 70 small business and nonprofit organizations in the Colorado Front Range area and beyond, partnering faculty, students, and community leaders to provide such services as grant writing, market analysis, finance, community research, social advocacy, and business planning. Students specifically are able to utilize the knowledge and skills they learn in the classroom with this opportunity for real-world application.
- Accelerated Learning: All graduate courses are offered in accelerated 8-week terms that start six times per year.
- Convenience: The Regis University MBA degree program is conveniently available online, as well as at our multiple campus locations.*
- Career-Minded Degree Choices: In addition to our MBA degree and its numerous specialization options, Regis University also offers a campus-based and online Master of Nonprofit Management degree program for students who want to pursue a business leadership position specifically within a nonprofit organization.
Discover the Regis Advantage
Regis University's in-demand MBA coupled with our dedicated, expert faculty give our students a relevant, academically rigorous education that prepares them for advancement. With our 130 year-long reputation for academic excellence, and as a leader in adult education, Regis University is backed by awards, regional accreditation, and an innovative online curriculum designed to help you reach your goals with a nationally respected degree. Request your information packet today, and learn more about how the Regis University MBA is designed to fit your busy schedule and set you apart for future success.
*While widely available, not all courses are offered at all campus locations each term.