Advance Your Career with a Master's Degree in Nonprofit Management
In the last 25 years, the nonprofit sector has tripled in size worldwide. With continual growth and reliance on these nonprofit entities to contribute toward positive social solutions and the service of humanity, you are in a prime location to polish your professional skills and position yourself in this in-demand industry. The Master of Nonprofit Management degree from Regis University is specifically designed to help nonprofit professionals become leaders within this ever-changing and dynamic sector, whether you intend to move into a decision-making role within a nonprofit organization or are considering starting your own nonprofit enterprise.
A Degree That Will Help You Achieve Your Goals
Graduate students in the campus-based and online Nonprofit Management degree program learn the skills needed to advance a nonprofit through the integration of theory, experiences, and social justice. Beyond the refinement and hands-on application of these skills, the Nonprofit Management Masters degree offers students the following benefits:
- The Master's Degree in Nonprofit Management offers an academically rigorous, conceptually-based curriculum including courses like Financial Management of Nonprofit Organizations, Governance and Organizational Leadership, Leading from Within, and Program Development and Accountability.
- Regis University's Master of Nonprofit Management degree presents a choice of two capstone courses, offering students the opportunity to either dive into nonprofit organization structure through a researched thesis project or through service-oriented field experience, where they will provide service in-person to a nonprofit organization.
- GetEducated.com recognized Regis University CPS's Master of Nonprofit Management degree on its list of Top 39 Best Buys for Online Masters Degrees.
- All graduate courses are offered in accelerated 8-week terms that start six times per year.
- Regis CPS's Master of Nonprofit Management degree program is conveniently available online, as well as at our multiple campus locations.
- Master of Nonprofit Management students are given the opportunity to take electives through our MBA program in the School of Management to ensure they receive a strong business education that complements their degree, or students may even choose to pursue an MBA degree directly.
Discover the Regis Advantage
Regis University's in-demand Masters degree in Nonprofit Management coupled with our dedicated, expert faculty give our students a relevant, academically rigorous education that prepares them for advancement. With our 130 year-long reputation for academic excellence, and as a leader in adult education, Regis University CPS is backed by awards, regional accreditation, and an innovative online curriculum designed to help you reach your goals with a nationally respected degree. Request your information packet today, and learn more about how the Master of Nonprofit Management degree is designed to fit your busy schedule and set you apart for future success.